Are you overwhelmed by the grocery store?
Is it your least favorite thing to do?
You're not alone! A trip to the grocery store can be stressful and intimidating.
And life is busy. And we find ourselves opting for pre-made, processed foods that we can pop in the oven or microwave.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
Join us for a fun and enlightening grocery shopping experience, and kick stress and overwhelm to the curb.
Learn the tricks of the trade with a Registered Dietitian. Topics may include:
- What foods to choose and what foods to avoid
- Read food labels, including which ingredients to avoid
- Prioritize which organic foods to buy
- Choose seasonal produce, especially if you are eating on a budget
- Meat labels: Grass-fed, Pasture-Raised, Organic, Natural, Free-Range
- How to choose healthier snacks
- Natural and artificial sweeteners
- Importance of non-GMO foods
- Shop for people with food allergies/ sensitivities
The tour will last one hour. Handouts on shopping, food labels, and seasonal produce will be provided. Each participant will also receive a $10 Kroger gift card and free coupons. Bring your family and friends to take advantage of our Group Rates!
Call us today to schedule your Private Grocery Shopping Tour!